• $15 for $30 worth of menu items
• Deal split into THREE $10 certificates
• May use multiple vouchers per visit
• Open 7 days a week for breakfast or lunch
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 4, 2013
Turtles and doves have both agreed with their farmyard friend DealChicken that two turtledoves are not nearly as entertaining as today's deal from Maples Cafe. Enjoy the food yourself, or gift it to a friend in need of a day out. They might even ask you to tag along! The cooks at Maple Cafe rise early in the morning, well before the barnyard starts stirring around. By the time they open the doors at 4:30 a.m. they're ready to serve your favorite breakfast items including freshly baked biscuits, savory omelets and freshly brewed coffee. You might also head over for a quick bite of lunch. DealChicken says you can use today’s half price certificate toward anything on the menu!
Owner Carolyn Jones welcomes customers from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Sunday. The cozy eatery has been a favorite among locals since it opened in 1955.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Maple Cafe - 3 vouchers
- Deal split into THREE $10 vouchers. May use more than one voucher per visit. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher's value must be used in 1 visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.