• $95 for a 1-night stay Sunday-Thursday ($200 value)
• -or- $310 for a 2-night stay for 2 with dinner ($625 value)
• May buy multiple vouchers and combine to extend your stay
• Renovated farmhouse in the scenic countryside of Central Virginia
• Voted the number one bed and breakfast by the Virginian Reader's poll
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 26, 2013
Everyone needs a chance to escape for a few days. Even DealChicken is happy to trade a barnyard for a vineyard. Take advantage of this half-off deal, and steal away to the High Meadows Vineyard Inn bed-and-breakfast and its Pinot Noir vineyard surroundings. Each of the seven creatively decorated rooms in the renovated farmhouse has its own private bath. The single night getaway is valued at $200, and the two-night break with dinner is valued at $625. Don't forget to ask about in-room massages and flowers!
High Meadows Vineyard Inn is set on more than 13 acres-including gardens, meadows and a woodland pond-in Scottsville, Virginia, just 20 minutes south of Charlottesville. It's the perfect backdrop for hiking, visiting waterfalls, antique shopping or indulging in the local food scene.
$95 for a 1-night stay Sunday-Thursday ($200 value)