- $35 for a spinal decompression, cold laser treatment and myofascial massage ($275 value)
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Two locations; Hermitage or Franklin
- Promotion Expires June 16, 2013
If aches and pains make you feel like squawking, then you'll want to take a look at today's deal at either The Wellness Institute of Nashville in Hermitage or the Dr. Gil Center in Franklin. For $35, enjoy the pain-alleviating effects of a non-surgical spinal decompression, cold laser treatment and myofascial massage. The soothing massage helps iron out the kinks, the decompression alleviates issues such as pinched nerves, and the cold laser treatment is effective in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions, including arthritis, tendonitis, sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, wound management and shoulder and neck injuries.
The Wellness Institute of Nashville features the work of chiropractic physician Dr. Kevin Mitchell, who suffered from pain from a back injury and car accident and found his way to a pain-free life with the help of nonsurgical decompression. The experience inspired him to help others live pain-free without surgery. Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Gil can both be seen at the Dr. Gil Center for Back, Neck and Chronic Pain Relief in Franklin.
$35 for a spinal decompression, cold laser treatment and myofascial massage
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax is not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.