- $70 for a boudoir portrait session ($248 value)
- Includes: 30-minute photo session, up to 3 outfit changes, 2-5x7 prints and 2-digital 8x10 images with full reprint rights
- Great Valentine's Day gift
- Must schedule an appointment
- Promotion Expires July 11, 2013
DealChicken loves to see the barnyard hens in a whole new light, so he pecked up this deal for his human friends: One half-hour portrait session in three different outfits, plus a host of prints to show your special guy. Bring along adornments like a bathrobe, cute or sexy undies, tight dresses, bathing suits, sheer clothing, your bridal veil, garter belts, stockings, stilettos, tall boots, even your main man's sports jersey and bat/ball or his white dress shirt and tie! Leah will help you get comfortable and gorgeous for this eye-opening gift, whether for your own pleasure or your special someone's.
Photographer Leah Severson is the woman behind the lens at Haute Mama Boudoir, which is on West 166th Street in Westfield. She also offers a day long Boudoir Bootcamp for photographers who'd like to learn the art of boudoir photography.
$70 for a 30-minute boudoir portrait session
- Deal includes: 1-30-minute portrait session, up to 3 outfit changes, 2-5x7 prints, 2-digital 8x10 images with full reprint rights.
Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one session. Must schedule appointment. Tax and gratuity not included. May purchase one voucher for self and additional vouchers as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. One voucher per session.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.