• $15 for $30 worth of traditional Thai dinner fare
• Valid at Rockville Town Square or National Harbor location
• Extensive menu including traditional and exotic culinary creations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 21, 2013
Once in a while, DealChicken likes to spice it up a bit and try something new and exotic. There’s nothing wrong with ordering a pizza, but he’s interested in eating foreign. At Thai Pavilion, you can order authentic Thai cuisine and enjoy its many dishes. This is a $30 value for only $15—that’s a 50% savings. Indulge in its Bangkok steak, PhiChit mixed vegetables or Phang Nga sweet and sour shrimp. It maintains a skilled team of chefs, polite servers and a full bar, which all adds up to a pleasant experience. Forget the plane travel to Thailand; head on over to Thai Pavilion.
Thai Pavilion maintains two locations: Rockville Town Square and National Harbor. The hours of operation for both are Sunday to Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Indeed, it's a great place for those in need of an authentic Thai dinner.
50% off traditional Thai fare (Rockville Town Square or National Harbor)
- Limit one per customer. Valid at Rockville Town Sqaure or National Harbor locations. Dine-in only. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on alcohol. Voucher must be used in one visit. Printed voucher must be presented at time of purchase. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit (may use 2 vouchers for a group of 8 more) Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.