• $10 for $20 worth of lunch
• Value provided as two $10 vouchers that may be used separately or together
• Authentic Southern country-style cuisine
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 8, 2013
Farmers Market Cafe has the tastiest fried chicken in Montgomery, according to 2011's "The Best of Montgomery." Try it for yourself, if you haven't already, at 50% off with today's deal: $10 for $20 worth of lunch at the restaurant. Also on the menu of authentic Southern country-style classics are fried pork chops, tuna croquette, chicken pot pie and fried catfish, as well as multiple side veggies, including fried green tomatoes, served daily.
Located in downtown Montgomery, Farmers Market Cafe serves breakfast in addition to the lunch hours-10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.-during which this deal is valid. Don't forget dessert!
50% off of lunch at Farmers Market Cafe
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. You will receive an email for two vouchers that are valued at $10 each after your purchase has been confirmed. Voucher may be combined or used separately. Vouchers are valid the day after purchase. Not valid for breakfast.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.