• $199 for 3-day/2-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Washington ($500 value)
• Upscale hotel convenient to area shopping, dining and activities
• Subject to availability; Must book at least 35 days in advance through BBP Travel
• Taxes included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 1, 2014
Go grand — and save green — when you experience our nation’s great capital through the luxurious gates of the Grand Hyatt Washington. For less than $200, you get three days and two nights at this full-service Washington, DC hotel, which boasts upscale elegance and an overflowing amount of services and amenities. You’ll be centrally located in the trendy Penn Quarter area, close to popular attractions and with direct Metro Center access. Once you experience this welcoming destination’s decadent guestrooms, indoor swimming pool and on-site restaurants and bars, your motivation to venture out and see the sights may need some reinforcement.
The Grand Hyatt Washington also offers an executive business center, meeting rooms and event planning services - making it the ideal destination for business, leisure or your next big event! Since 1971, Bill Brown's Cheap Travel Deals has been helping make travel easier and more affordable for individuals, groups and corporations alike.
50% off 2-night stay for 2 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington D.C.
- Taxes included. Must book through Bill Brown Plaza Travel. Must book 35 days in advance. Subject to availability. Black Out Dates: weeks of Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, Memorial Day weekend, July 4th and Labor Day weekend. No cash back for unused portion. Not valid for residents of Florida. Please note that if you are planning to purchase this deal for intended travel within the next 45 days on specific dates we suggest not making this purchase due to hotel availability. If however your plans are more open-ended, this deal is good for an entire year following purchase. DO NOT CONTACT HOTEL DIRECTLY. Questions? Call the Help Desk at 727-290-2426 or for a quicker response email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.