• $20 for 2 tickets (a $40 value)
• Redeem at 1340 South 4th Street beginning at 8 p.m. on either October 26, 27 or 28
• Tours depart every 15 minutes from Central Park
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 28, 2012
DealChicken loves a good scare as much as the next bird, which is why he’s always up for a spooky stroll. Showcasing the chilling history of Old Louisville, The Victorian Ghost Walk Tour treats visitors to a true Halloween scare as they experience eerie tales of real hauntings. Trick or treat yourself and a friend to a spine-tingling evening as costumed guides lead you through classic Victorian architecture while talented interpreters recount the neighborhood’s ghostly tales, all for the frightfully cheap price of just $20.
Located at the Old Louisville Information Center, The Victorian Ghost Walk Tour is an annual community theater event hosted by The Old Louisville Neighborhood Council and The Old Louisville Chamber of Commerce. Directed by veteran actor Ronald Lew Harris and written by David Domine, author of the 'Ghosts of Old Louisville' series, the tour is designed to showcase the architecture and history of 'America's most haunted neighborhood.' Eager to create a living Victorian time capsule, the organizers encourage Old Louisville residents and those in walking distance to don their best period garb and stroll through the streets in character.
$20 for admission to The Victoria Ghost Walk for two ($40 value)
- Two per person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.