• $15 for $30 worth of pizza, subs and salads(Three $10 vouchers)
• Choose from four locations: Conway, Little Rock, Sherwood or North Little Rock
• Valid only on regular price menu items
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 30, 2013
DealChicken thinks it's never a bad time for pizza. That's why he's rustled up a half-off deal from Marco's Pizza Ah!thentic Italian Pizza. Try any of their mouth-watering specialty pizzas like Hawaiian Chicken, Garden, White Cheezy or build your own. No matter which way you go, all recipes use only fresh cheese (never frozen), dough prepared each day in-store, and Giammarco's own special sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes. Of course you can also use your deal towards Marco's freshly baked subs or crisp salads. Now that's amore!
Marco's Pizza, Ah!thentic Italian Pizza, was founded by Pasquale 'Pat' Giammarco. He developed his passion for pizza by working in a family restaurant after coming to the U.S. from Italy. Marco's is the fulfillment of his mission to make pizza for everyone by using a secret sauce that his father helped him develop.
$30 worth of food at Marco's Pizza (3 vouchers)
- Valid only on regular price menu items. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Tax & Gratuity not Included. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. One certificate per table. One voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No Cash Back.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.