- $29.99 for winterization package
- Includes oil change and new wiper blades
- Valid for most cars and light trucks
- Appointment required
- Open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Promotion Expires March 19, 2013
Before you send you car out into the unpredictable winter weather, you need to bundle it up for the worst. This cool deal makes it easier: Get more than half off a winterization package that includes a battery test, coolant test, tire check and rotation, air pressure check, wiper blades and a conventional oil change (with up to five quarts)—that’s a $65 value. Now when you send your car out into the cold, cruel world day after day, you’ll know it can handle anything winter throws at it. Maybe the world’s not so cruel after all!
Locally owned and operated by Matt Hood, Unique Auto Care provides engine repair, transmission repair, tune-ups, new tires, alignments and brake jobs. Hood says his mission is to offer customers 'the latest in parts and products at the best prices and with unparalleled service.'
$29.99 for a winterization package and oil change
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Appointment required. Some exclusions apply. Valid for most cars and light trucks. One voucher per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.