- Receive two $10 gift certificates for just $10
- Good towards entire sushi selection
- 1 voucher per table, per visit
- Promotion Expires March 9, 2013
Without cows for those eight maids to milk, they’re going to get pretty bored. Save everyone some time—and money—with today’s deal from Nakama.
To DealChicken, the holiday season is all about friends, family and food – so why not treat a loved one (or yourself) to the gift of sushi this year? Take advantage of this special offer from Nakama Sushi House, and you'll receive two $10 gift certificates for only $10. Order up some sushi rolls for your holiday guests, or use the certificates to stuff someone's stocking – either way, that's a whopping 50% off on favorite Japanese fare like California rolls, rice bowls, miso soup and much more!
Located in the heart of downtown Lafayette, Nakama Sushi House boasts authentic Japanese sushi made with the freshest ingredients, with options for delivery, eat in and take out. Some of their most popular offerings include sushi boxes, vegetarian noodle bowls, green tea ice cream and fresh salads.
$10 for $20 worth of sushi and more (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. One voucher per table, per visit. No cash back. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.