• $15 for $30 worth of authentic Mexican food
• Open for lunch and dinner in downtown Monticello
• Offer excludes alcoholic beverages
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 15, 2013
Kick up your heels, as well as your mealtimes, and salsa your way to the Cazadores Mexican Restaurant for this money-saving deal brought to you by our feathered amigo. DealChicken thinks you'll enjoy the offer for $30 worth of classic South-of-the-border cuisine for only $15 with a visit to the family-friendly downtown spot. Mexican food is noteworthy for it's fresh, healthy ingredients and taste-tempting combinations of meats, vegetables and spices that wake up your palate and your metabolism. Let your appetite be your guide—choose from sizzling steaks or traditional chimichangas, quesadillas, burritos and enchiladas with sides of rice and beans.
The new management at Cazadores Mexican Restaurant hopes you'll visit their dining spot soon. It's open every day at 11 a.m. for a fresh taste of Mexico in Monticello. Closed on Sundays, the restaurant serves lunch or dinner Monday-Thursday until 9 p.m. and Friday-Saturday until 10 p.m. See Cazadores on Facebook to learn about the fun it's cooking up.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit. Not valid on alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.