• $10 buys two $10 vouchers ($20 total value)
• Vouchers to be used separately
• Open for lunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Specialty coffees served from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (no food)
• Not valid during shows or special events
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 15, 2013
Today DealChicken is celebrating the reopening of Sacred Grounds Reclaimed coffee shop with half-price food and drink. Enjoy lunch, with salads, sandwiches and wraps. DealChicken's a big fan of the house salad with homemade poppyseed dressing and a make-your-own sandwich. Choose your meat, cheese, veggie and condiment, and have them piled on one of three breads or wrapped in a tortilla. He hears the homemade chicken salad, with pecans and red grapes, is fantastic, too. Or come in for an afternoon pick-me-up and relax with a cup of specialty coffee.
Sacred Grounds is a cozy space serving up good food, coffee and entertainment, along with several outreach programs as part of its affiliation with Harvest Chapel Church. You can rent the space on Saturdays for special events like holiday parties and bridal showers. Find it on Wabash Avenue in Lafayette.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiples for self. One voucher per table, per visit. No cash back. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be used during shows or special events.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.