• $29 for a 3-hour culinary van tour ($79 value)
• Sample locally owned restaurants
• Check their website for a listing of participating restaurants
• Reservations required
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 9, 2013
DealChicken may need to hunt and peck for his food, but all lucky Knoxville ducks have to do is let Knoxville Food Tours guide you to yummy local sustenance. For only $29, you can experience a 3-hour culinary van tour of historic Knoxville. Be prepared for a taste of the town, because the tour include yummy food and non-alcoholic drink samples from locally owned restaurants. Restaurants include: Coop Cafe, Original Freezo, Central Flats & Taps, Sapphire, Nori Modern Noodle & Sushi, Abundany Life Kitchen, South's Finest Chocolate Factory, and Boyd's Jig & Reel.
Knoxville Food Tours isn't just about good food and good fun. It's also about getting a taste of the local flavor, including learning about the city's history and meeting some of the people who cultivate its culinary scene. Whether you're a long-time local looking for a fun afternoon or a newbie who wants to be in the know about local dining options, Knoxville Food Tours invites you to join their flock.
63% off a 3-hour culinary tour from Knoxville Food Tours
- Must schedule appointment. Gratuity not included. Excludes alcohol. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Van tours are on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.