• $20 worth of food for only $10
• Receive two $10 certificates
• Fresh salads, sandwiches and more
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 8, 2013
Savor Catering’s Tootsie Truck is on the go—serving up mouthwatering creations throughout Knoxville. DealChicken recommends a Croque Mister, which is the owner’s take on a traditional French sandwich. Fresh bread is dipped in a beer and egg wash and then grilled with sharp cheddar (and ham if you like) in real butter and topped with browned Swiss. Whatever you choose, you can rest assured knowing none of their food comes from a can or a freezer box. Everything on the menu is all natural and made from scratch.
Owners Daniel and Rebecca Saldivar have more than 18 years experience at some of Knoxville's most prestigious restaurants. They founded Savor Catering with one central goal: To offer up handcrafted food made with quality ingredients and let the food speak for itself. Join them for their grand opening and benefit for Second Harvest at the Knoxville Museum of Art on November 18th. Savor Catering is offering 10% off your holiday catering when you book at the grand opening. See their website for more information.
50% off food from Savor Catering's Tootsie Truck
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Limit one voucher per visit. Each voucher must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. To view trucks upcoming locations visit: http://www.tootsietruck.com/index.html
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.