- Pay only $20 for two $20 vouchers to use during separate visits
- Menu full of classic German, Austrian and Hungarian dishes as well as American and a variety of Seafood
- Family owned and operated
- Dine-in only
- Use for lunch or dinner every day
- Promotion Expires November 1, 2013
If you're craving food just like Grandma makes (or wish Grandma made!), then you're in luck. Oma Schneider at Schneider's Restaurant makes food from scratch daily—and with this deal, it's all half off. Stop at Schneider's twice with two $20 vouchers worth food and drinks. The restaurant specializes in savory German delights such as Sauerbraten, Wienerscnitzel, Goulash, Paprikash, Knockwurst and Bratwurst. You can bring along a bottle of your favorite beer or wine to wash it all down, to boot. If you're somehow able to save room for dessert, you might choose the German chocolate cake, Oma's rice pudding, Apple strudel or Black Forest Cherry Cake.
Standing by their motto 'We may not be fancy, just GOOD!,' Schneider's Restaurant has been building a reputation for mouthwatering dishes that keep customers coming back for more. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday; and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday.
Two $20 vouchers for food and drinks
- Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase date. See Terms of Service for additional details. May purchase one deal for self and one additional as a gift. Customers receive two vouchers worth $20 each to be used separately. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table, per visit. Valid for dine-in only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.