• Mountain Escape for 2 with full gourmet breakfast
• $159 for a two-night stay (weekday)--$379 value--save 58%
• $399 for two-night stay (weekend)--$698 value--save 43%
• Includes cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
• Superior traditional room; advance reservations required
• No timeshare presentation is involved
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 30, 2012
Experience America the Beautiful with this cozy fall or winter getaway in historic Sunset Hill House located in the White Mountains at Sugar Hill, N.H. Area attractions include Mount Washington's legendary cog railway, the aerial tram at Cannon Mountain, and New Hampshire's oldest 9-hole golf course. Choose to stay for a two night weekday stay or a luxurious weekend stay in one of the inn's superior rooms with a panoramic view of seven mountain ranges. Some rooms feature a romantic fireplace, Jacuzzi or deck, and upgrades are available at check-in, depending on availability. Explore nature trails, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing on site. To match your mood, this grand old inn features romantic candlelit dinners in an award-winning restaurant or casual dining in the Tavern with an outstanding wine list.
The World's Happiest Innkeepers will make your stay memorable with a full homemade gourmet breakfast made to order and help you plan a spectacular day of active sports or serene relaxation--Ski-and-Stay packages are available for downhill skiing. Sunset Hill House is committed to providing green and sustainable lodging and dining, and its natural beauty is a favorite setting for weddings, reunions and corporate events.
$159 for a two-night stay (weekday) ($379 value)