• $8 for $16 worth of food & drink
• Excludes alcohol and daily specials
• Located in the Historic Canton Square
• Open daily
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 16, 2013
DealChicken loves to fly the coop for lunch and dinner without effort and cleanup. Today his pick to get some good grub is Hammontree's R.J. Barrel & Co. Restaurant. As soon as you enter, the enticing smell of food will have your taste buds anticipating. Special favorites include the Reuben, the Hammer (8 ounces of beef topped with BBQ) and the Chicken Porker. Why not make Hammontree's your rest stop after admiring Canton's Christmas lights?
Situated in the historic Canton Square, the Hammontree's R.J. Barrel & Co. Restaurant menu includes pizza, stromboli, sandwiches and salads. They make their own dough for all hoagies, breads, buns, pizzas, stromboli and cinnamon buns. While dining, enjoy the vintage theme and awesome atmosphere.
$8 for $16 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Not valid toward alcoholic drinks. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion including dinner specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.