• $13 for a winter warm up for two people ($26 value)
• Each voucher good for two hearty soups, freshly baked bread and two glasses of wine per couple
• Located on family farm 20 minutes south of Indianapolis
• Open daily noon-6 p.m.
• Must be 21 or older
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 27, 2013
When winter winds blow, there's nothing DealChicken likes more than a hot and hearty soup, unless it's a warm-your-belly soup accompanied by a locally grown wine from the award-winning, family-owned and -operated Mallow Run Winery in Bargersville. To take the chill out of Indiana's winter season, this popular event draws weekend visitors who come for the good food and wine, as well as the cozy cold-weather fun to be shared with good friends and accompanied by great music.
To share their love of fine wine, music and friendship, John Richardson, his son Bill and daughter-in-law Laura planted the first grapes at Mallow Run Winery in 2000 and in 2005 opened their tasting room in the hayloft of the 19th-century barn-wheelchair accessible-with massive beams and soaring 30-foot ceiling. The warm ambiance and surprising events make this a vineyard worth visiting. Text MALLOWRUN to 22828 or sign up online for a newsletter of the latest vineyard happenings. Other events include evenings to Stitch and Sip, sharing tips for knitting and crochet projects; newcomers and stitchers of all levels are welcome.
$13 winter warm up package for two
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Valid Saturdays and Sundays, January 5, 2013 – March 24, 2013 only. Tax and gratuity not included. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. Must be 21 years or older. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.