• $12.95 for two 2-hour attraction wristbands ($25.90 value)
• Try black-light mini-golf or laser tag
• Perfect place to beat the heat!
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 18, 2013
Even flightless birds know that time flies when you’re having fun. Luckily, there is fun by the trough-full for the whole flock at That Fun Place, Central Indiana’s most unique family entertainment center. Just $12.95 buys a pair of two-hour attraction wristbands, which unleashes unlimited access to black light golf, cosmic black light bumper cars, an indoor three-story playground, and outdoor carnival rides (weather permitting).
Voted Central Indiana's #1 children's birthday party headquarters, That Fun Place features family fun galore: indoor black light miniature golf, bumper cars, an indoor three-story playground, an ever-changing arcade, and outdoor rides (including the Banana Ride, Kiddy Train Ride, Wild Monkey Barrel Ride and the only roller coaster in Central Indiana). A full-service pizza parlor offers snacks, drinks and extra large 20' pizzas made from a chef-approved Old World recipe. Patiently waiting parents can take advantage of free wi-fi. That Fun Place is located on the west side of State St. in Greenfield, about 15 minutes from the east side of Indianapolis.
$12.95 for two 2-hour attraction wristbands ($25.90 value)
- Limit two purchases per person and two as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.