• $20 for two $20 vouchers to be used separately ($40 value)
• Valid at downtown and Broad Ripple locations
• Try the Tandoori Mixed Grill or the Shrimp Tikka Masala
• Not valid on the lunch buffet
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 17, 2013
Dine at an award-winning restaurant at a discount. India Garden, voted 'Best Local Indian Restaurant' by Nuvo readers, is offering $40 worth of food and drinks for $20. That’s 50% off a chance to experience authentic Indian cuisine including rich and creamy mild curries, tangy fruits or hot chili peppers. The specialty is traditional tandoori cooking - meat that’s been marinated then cooked in seconds in the searing heat of a clay tandoor oven. Experience some Indian heritage at India Garden.
India Garden strives to offer a relaxed atmosphere and affordable prices as people are invited to enjoy and taste the Indian heritage. It is owned by Darshan Mehra, known as 'Tony,' who has been in the restaurant business for more than 17 years. There are locations on North Delaware Street in downtown Indianapolis and on Broad Ripple Avenue.
$20 for two $20 vouchers good toward food and drinks ($40 value)
- Not valid on the lunch buffet. May purchase two per person and two as a gift. Valid at both locations. Valid on alcoholic beverages with purchase of food. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Suggested gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.