• $10 for $20 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
• Try the enchiladas poblanas — three tortillas stuffed with guacamole and shrimp
• Located on Indianapolis’ Northeast side
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 9, 2013
It is a little-known fact that DealChicken loves Mexican food. Sure, seed and grass is good for the waistline, but hearty food from our neighbors to the south is good for the soul. Get your Mexican food fix with today's deal. Mi Tenampa is known for its top-quality steak combos at a price that would make those fancy steakhouses cry. No a la carte here: These combos come with potatoes, beans and two enchiladas with a succulent piece of meat.
Executive chefs Lucia Garcia and Augistan Sanchez have been cooking up high-quality, authentic Mexican food at Mi Tenampa, and they pride themselves on providing a great staff and atmosphere.
$10 for $20 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Limit one purchase per person and unlimited vouchers as gifts. Alcoholic beverages not included. One voucher per table per visit. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.