• $15 for $30 worth of 100% cotton fabric
• Valid on in-stock fabrics only (no special orders)
• Only authorized Babylock dealer in the Upstate
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 15, 2013
With Halloween and the holidays right around the corner, crafty people start feeling that itch that only creating something by hand can scratch. Today’s deal lets you get your sew on at half price with $30 worth of cotton fabric from Marietta’s Quilt and Sew for $15. Marietta's Quilt and Sew carries more than 1,000 different fabrics including high quality, top-of-the-line, 100% cotton quilting fabrics and batiks. Make your kid a costume, your friend a quilt or a little something fabulous for yourself—getting creative for less scratch makes the project even sweeter.
Marietta's Quilt and Sew offers classes to hone your skills, machine sales and repairs, embroidery and quilting supplies and bolts of fabric as far as the eye can see. Marietta's is the only authorized Babylock dealer in the upstate.
$15 for $30 worth of cotton fabric at Marietta's Quilt and Sew
- One per person. One voucher per visit. Valid on in-stock fabric only. No special orders. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.