• $15 for $30 worth of dine-in food (two $15 vouchers)
• -or- $10 for $20 worth of items delivered to your door (two $10 vouchers)
• Delivery is for downtown Greenville only.
• $10 gets pita, chips, drink and delivery
• Delivery orders for lunch only, and should be placed before 11 a.m.
• Vouchers may be combined
• Limited quantity available
• Not valid during Fall for Greenville (Oct. 12-14)
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 1, 2013
Healthy fast food may sound like a contradiction, but it’s a truth at Pita Pit in Greenville. The eatery ditched the heavy breads and buns loaded with carbs and fat and developed light and tasty Lebanese-style pitas stuffed with healthy ingredients. They use leaner meats, fresh vegetables and exotic toppings including their own line of signature sauces. Today, you can save half-price off your meal — there are options for dine-in as well as delivery
The Pita Pit first opened in Canada in 1995, but the Greenville location just opened this year. It's located on Main Street between Washington Street and McBee Avenue. Hours are 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
$30 worth of food -Dine In (2 $15 vouchers)
- Deal split into two $15 vouchers. Vouchers may be combined. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 gift. No cash value. Not valid with any other discounts, coupons, or other promotions. One certificate per table. Taxes and gratuity not included.
$20 worth of food - Delivery (2 $10 vouchers)
- Deal split into two $10 vouchers. Vouchers may be combined. Delivery only for lunch orders. Delivery orders must be placed before 11 a.m. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 gift. No cash value. Not valid with any other discounts, coupons, or other promotions. One certificate per table. Taxes and gratuity not included.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.