- Gilly's Green Bay features a 50’s Style inside dining room, the Iconic Drive-In under the Canopy and Drive Thru service
- Open seven days a week until 10 pm
- Valid only at the Green Bay location
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each, to be used separately
- Promotion Expires December 12, 2013
Craving something creamy and cold? Satisfy the urge with a sweet treat from Gilly's in Green Bay. The old-fashioned frozen custard drive-in offers delicious fresh frozen custard, but also serves up tasty sodas, floats, hot dogs, cheese curds and their juicy hand-pattied quarter pound burgers for lunch and dinner.
Let's be honest, the frozen custard is a real star and a family tradition since 1949. Try the rotating flavor of the day, which includes tasty options like pistachio, key lime pie, grasshopper pie, butter pecan, Snickers, birthday cake or peanut butter cup, to name a few. Of course, Gilly’s signature chocolate and vanilla are also available. What's better than tasty frozen custard & delicious burgers? How about getting it for half-price? Pay just $10 for $20 worth of Gilly’s certificates with this yummy deal!
Gilly’s sought guidance from another trusted Wisconsin icon to elevate their burger to the excellence of their frozen custard. And they did! Their juicier, tastier burger was developed with the help of the UW-Madison’s Meat and Culinary Science students. The R&D process took weeks and went through a series of taste tests. Gilly’s chose a final recipe that is served at Gilly’s in Green Bay and Sheboygan. That winning recipe was created by Team “Between the Buns”. They created an amazing recipe which has been elevated by Gilly’s signature seasonings and grilling expertise. The new burger meat recipe took their burgers to the next level; a 100% Angus Beef Burger that’s a taste truly unique to Gilly’s. PLUS now Gilly’s offers 5 new Qt Pound Burgers including a Mushroom Swiss and BBQ Bacon Stack.
Located at 1860 West Mason, Gilly's Frozen Custard Drive-In is the place to be when you're craving a sweet treat or tasty hot food. Gilly's was established in 1949, so it is safe to say that Gilly's knows the ins and outs of making delicious, cool, creamy frozen custard. Gilly's Green Bay is open year-round seven days a week until 10 p.m., letting you indulge even after the sun goes down.
$10 for $20 worth of menu items (2 $10 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as a gift. Customers receive two vouchers worth $10 each, to be used separately. Valid at Green Bay location only. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.