• $17 for 2 VIP tickets ($34 value)
• VIP passes allow you to skip line and go directly to trail
• Open to all ages; parental discretion advised
• Event runs Fridays and Saturdays from October 12-27
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 27, 2012
He may be yellow but that doesn’t mean DealChicken shies away from a frightful adventure. Voted West Michigan’s scariest attraction six years in a row, Trail of Terror Holton invites all brave souls to take a haunted walk through the woods. Test your courage and dare a friend to join you for a spooky stroll through an eerie array of scary movie scenes, all for the horrifically cheap price of just $17.
Located in Holton, Trail of Terror Holton is celebrating its eighth frightening year of striking fear in the hearts of Halloween lovers of all ages. Adding new twists and turns each October, their enthusiastic group of volunteers and cast members seek to ensure that all visitors leaves a little paler than they entered. A proud partner of True North food bank, receive $2 off admission by bringing a canned food item.
$17 for 2 VIP tickets ($34 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.