- $10 for $20 toward ice cream, cakes and more
- Two $10 vouchers
- Heart-shaped ice cream cakes for Valentine’s Day
- Two convenient Cape Coral locations
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Open daily from 11 a.m.
- Promotion Expires August 14, 2013
Ice cream may have an icy exterior, but it has a funny way of melting hearts. This Valentine’s Day, invoke the warm fuzzies with a heart-shaped cake from the Ice Cream Club of Cape Coral. Go classic with an original (vanilla/chocolate ice cream, creamy fudge and chocolate crunch), or spend a little extra for your favorite specialty flavor—say black cherry or Butterfinger, perhaps. Flying solo this year? Celebrate singledom with more appropriately sized treats, like sundaes, banana splits, milkshakes and ice cream sodas or pick out your take-home treat from the freezer section.
Established in 1982, the Ice Cream Club is seriously stuck in the past-in a good way! It continues to make ice cream the old-fashioned way, even if it takes a little longer, because the superior taste is oh-so-worth it. Stop by the Coralwood Mall location on the southeast side, or visit the newer Shops at Surfside location.
$10 for ice cream,shakes, cakes and more
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. Two $10 vouchers issued for $20 value and must be used on separate visits. Not valid towards the purchase of store gift certificates. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.