- $15 for $30 to spend on food and drinks
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be used on seperate visits
- Authentic southern-style barbecue
- Meats cooked outside in a smoker daily
- Homemade sides including Mac and cheese, collard greens, and cornbread
- Save room for 'Not Your Mama's Banana Pudding'
- Promotion Expires August 4, 2013
Everything from the pork and beef to the barbecue chicken at Mr. Pit Master Barbecue is cooked outside in a smoker on a grill. The restaurant offers authentic barbeque with items such as pulled pork, beef brisket, jumbo wings, catfish, shrimp, ribs, burgers and, you can’t forget, the chicken. Sides include mac and cheese, collard greens, baked beans, slaw, cornbread and more. And, if you have a taste for something sweet the restaurant offers “Not Your Mama’s Banana Pudding” and peach cobbler.
Husband and wife duo Cornell and Michelle Sample own and operate Mr. Pit Master Barbeque inside Future Fuels gas station in Trenton. They refer to themselves as 'the face of authentic barbecue' because they use a smoker, and never an oven, to create authentic barbecue for their patrons. Mr. Pit Master Barbecue also offers catering, so keep them in mind for your next family reunion, graduation or special event!
$15 for $30 worth of food & drinks (two $15 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers to be used in separate visits. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.