• $10 buys two $10 vouchers for candy ($20 total value)
• Classic candies and newfangled treats
• Open seven days a week
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 27, 2013
The king of deals has found The King of Sweets, and it's a match made in heaven. Today, all of DealChicken's candy-loving friends can take home a bag of favorites for half price. With more than 50 types from which to choose, you'll feel just like a kid in a... well, a candy store! There are Gummi bears and butterflies, neon sour worms and Boston baked beans. Discover chocolate peanut brittle, chocolate cashews, chocolate covered Brazil nuts... and red velvet chocolate-covered cherries. Be surprised by black and white penguins that look like licorice but taste like peaches. DealChicken loves the Amaretto pecans: the flavors of sweet, salty and Amaretto all in one bite.
King of Sweets has been satisfying the Detroit area's sweet tooth for more than two years. Have dietary restrictions? No problem. They'll be happy to share the ingredient lists with you, so you can avoid nuts, gluten and even gelatin.
$10 for $20 worth of candy (2 $10 vouchers)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one purchase per person, may purchase one additional voucher as a gift. Purchaser receives 2 $10 vouchers. Limit one voucher per visit. No valid with any other offer, coupon, discounts or promotions. King of Sweets is located inside Great Lakes Crossing in District 6.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.