• $10 for $20 worth of seafood and more
• Dine-in on delicious fresh fish Tuesday through Sunday
• Try the raw Chesapeake Bay oysters, Salmon Duvall or even hand-cut steaks, chicken entrees and salads for those not interested in seafood
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 18, 2013
The DealChicken invites you to savor seafood as fresh as you can get without throwing out a line yourself. Cafe West features a wide variety of the fruits of the sea; try as many as you can with this half-off deal. Start with the popular raw Chesapeake Bay oysters to whet your oceanic appetite. Then move onto the restaurant’s signature Salmon Duvall: chargrilled salmon topped with Cafe West's house-made Alfredo sauce, Alaskan King Crab meat and Parmesan cheese then baked to perfection. There are hand-cut steaks, chicken entrees and salads for those not interested in seafood, too!
Owned by Blake Harte, Cafe West prides itself on rotating its menu so that you always sit down to meal made of top-of-the-line ingredients and super-fresh seafood.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink at Cafe West
- May purchase one per person. One voucher per table. Limit one per person. No split checks. Not valid on carry-out. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.