• Stay must be completed by July 3, 2012
• $115 for two-night stay
• Cottages big enough for six or cozy enough for two
• Air-conditioning and gas fireplaces available
• Access to water and sand dunes
• Heated outdoor pool
• Call for availability
• PROMOTION EXPIRES July 3, 2012
Staying put is no way to enjoy the warmer weather! DealChicken says struttin' out of town is the way to go, preferably on over to Ludington and the scenic Sauble Resort. With today's deal, get 50% off the usual $230 price for a two-night stay in a cozy family cottage big enough for six people. Perched on a bluff at Hamlin Lake, you can take in the sunsets, take a dip in the water, rent boats or Jet Skis, or just hang out. Every unit has a picnic table, TVs, microwaves, coffee makers, pots, pans, dishes, blankets and more. A playground, a laundromat, a game room, volleyball and basketball courts, fire rings, heated outdoor pool and a marina are all on site.
Sauble Resort is a Michigan gem that's been around for nearly a century (though the air-conditioning and gas fireplaces sure help make it seem modern). Zip over to Ludington State Park and get a workout on the legendary sand dunes.
$115 for 2-night stay at Sauble Resort in Ludington
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion, or existing reservation. Limit one per visit. Reservation required. Blackout Dates: Memorial Day Weekend. Dates subject to availability- call to inquire. Stay must be completed by July 3, 2012.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.