• $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
• Convenient East Village location
• Proudly serves Klement's sausages
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 15, 2013
DealChicken flaps his wings for the Barnstormers and the ICubs from a comfortable seat in Capital Pub and Hot Dog Co. On his latest visit, he scored you a deal for $20 worth of food that'll cost you only $10. Time your visit during a sports game or live concert so you can soak in some entertainment as you eat delicious dogs and drink a few cold ones. Alternately, bring in the whole flock, chicks and all, to enjoy a fun and relaxed atmosphere and tasty food. Stop in during lunch or dinner to enjoy hot dogs, sandwiches, drinks and a special menu for the little ones.
Located in a once-condemned 116-year-old house, Capital Pub and Hot Dog Co. is a neighborhood favorite in downtown Des Moines. Most of the facility's seating is located in a newer addition, which was added with the sole purpose of housing hordes of hot dog lovers.
$10 for $20 worth of American fare at Capital Pub & Hot Dog Co.
- May purchase one for self and one as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.