• $30 worth of dishes from India and Nepal for only $15
• This offer is good on tantalizing food, but not beverages
• Kathmandu is east of Denver in Aurora on East Smoky Hill Road
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 31, 2013
Calling all wandering taste buds and adventurous palates: Satisfy your wanderlust and appetite at Kathmandu Kitchen for half off. Try the Napali-spiced Kathmandu chicken wings for starters and make sure you order Naan bread straight from the clay oven. Try Vegetable Momo (spiced veggies wrapped and steamed) or Chicken Jawno (chicken cooked in a classic onion sauce) for your entree. Make sure to finish your meal with Kheer (rice pudding) or Kulfi (Indian ice cream). It's a world full of adventure awaiting right near home.
The Kathmandu Kitchen team has two decades of combined experience serving the freshest ingredients. It's open from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and Saturdays until 10 p.m.
$30 for Indian and Nepalese Fare from Kathmandu Kitchen
- Limit one per person, may purchase two as gifts. Dine-in only. Beverages not included. Limit to 1 voucher per table per visit. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.