• $15 for three $10 vouchers good toward fresh Italian fare
• The offer is good for lunch and/or dinner but not happy hour
• Amerigo Delicatus is in downtown Denver on Larimer Street
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 18, 2013
DealChicken would like you to close your eyes and imagine you’re savoring sage-roasted pumpkin bruschetta with a glass of chianti at your elbow. You’ve barely finished the creme-fraiche-topped goodness (with house-cured pancetta, too!) before your main course arrives: A plate of exquisitely made ravioli, stuffed with (again) house-made ricotta, caramelized pear, onion, orange blossom honey and pine nuts. Before we get to dessert (apple pie, please), open your eyes and make the dream a reality: Grab this half-off deal from Amerigo Delicatus Restaurant & Market and go! A dream menu of fresh, house-made pastas, seasonal vegetables, artisanal meats and cheeses awaits.
Owned by Iain Chisholm, Amerigo Delicatus Restaurant & Market serves homemade dishes Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. until about 10 p.m., and on Saturday from 2-10 p.m.
50% off Italian classics from Amerigo Delicatus Restaurant & Market
- Limit three per person, may purchase three as gifts. Valid for lunch or dinner. Not valid on happy hour. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.