• Two adult tickets for Memorial Day weekend
• Experience a Colorado historical site in a fun way
• Enjoy beautiful and scenic views of the Rocky Moutntains
• Witness wildlife in its natural habitat
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 28, 2012
Celebrate Memorial Day on the right track— literally. DealChicken is offering a chance to enjoy the Rocky Mountain's gorgeous landscapes with a unique old-time steam locomotive experience on the Georgetown Loop Railroad. The hour and fifteen minute ride through the scenic Colorado Rockies is great for all ages and accessible by everyone. The train ride is a full-sensory experience that includes a view of wildlife in its natural habitat. The park that houses the railroad also includes other historical landmarks from the 1800s.
The railroad is a pioneer of the attractions available in the area and has been a community staple since 1884. After being abandoned in 1938, it was restored in 1973. The track takes you from Georgetown to Silver Plume with an impressive elevation gain of 640 feet. The train also offers packages like the 'Moonlight in the Mountains' dinner train.
Valid for Memorial Day weekend 2012 train ride for 2 adults
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for Memorial day weekend 2012 only (May 26, 27, and 28, 2012). Must schedule a ride for excurison. May purchase one for yourself and two as gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.