- $15 for three $10 vouchers to spend toward food and drinks ($30 value)
- Enjoy a true New York hotdog cart experience
- Follow their location via Twitter or their online calendar
- Promotion Expires January 10, 2014
Food truck traffic is picking up nationwide, which proves that great cooking can come in mobile packages. When New York’s Famous Hot Dogs comes calling in Columbia, DealChicken comes flying—and with this eggcellent half-price deal, you’ll be scrambling to the front of the line, to savor $30 worth of specialty hot dogs and sausages for just $15. New York Famous’ Sabrett wieners come in fancy dress, smothered in gourmet chili, hot pepper sauces and tangy home-made relishes. This is all-American fare with a touch of New York swank. If you’re beyond the bun, it’s no problem: dig into the truck’s extensive Mexican fare or grilled sausages instead!
The New York's Famous truck is hitting all the hot spots in downtown Columbia. The menu includes shout-outs to New York City geography, from the N.Y. Original (complete with sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard, and red onion sauce), to Little Italy (mozzarella, pepperoni and chili). There's even a bow to the 'burbs (Westchester Dog, covered in mayo, ketchup, lettuce and tomato). Spice hounds can test their endurance with Papa B's Atomic Dog (slathered in jalepenos, chilis and Greek pepper spread).
$15 for three $10 vouchers to spend toward food and drinks ($30 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. No cash value or cash back. Tax not included. Entire voucher value must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.