• Option 1 ($25): $50 toward bikes, equipment, apparel or other merchandise
• Option 2 ($32): Bike tune-up
• Option 3 ($149): Master BG Fit 150-minute session
• Two locations in Columbia
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 12, 2013
If you’ve been thinking of adding cycling to your exercise routine, now’s your chance to get started at a half-price savings. DealChicken wings his way to Cycle Center in Columbia where you can get expert advice from the staff about the bike that’s best for you. All bikes are professionally assembled and come with free tune-ups. If you’re already a cyclist, the deal is also good on apparel, other merchandise, bike tune-ups and a Master BG Fit 150-session.
Established in 1991, Cycle Center offers two locations-one in Five Points at 1001 Harden Street and one in Spring Valley at 9003 Two Notch Road. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
$25 for $50 toward bikes, equipment, apparel or other merchandise