• $10 buys $20 worth of food and drink
• Barbecue plates, sandwiches and family packs
• Open 7 days a week
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 17, 2013
DealChicken nibbles on a hot, buttery roll at Dickey’s BBQ in Columbia. They’re served with every meal as well as complimentary ice cream and dill pickles. Of course the stars of the show are the signature slow-cooked meats, homestyle sides and tangy barbecue sauce. Make your selections today for dine in or carry out and save half price off your bill. The menu includes beef brisket, pulled pork, ham, polish sausage, chicken, and sides like jalapeno beans and mac ‘n cheese.
The first Dickey's Barbecue Pit opened in 1941. The location at 10136 Two Notch Road opened just four months ago. Keeping with tradition, every location smokes all of their meats. Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink at Dickey's BBQ
- Two per person. One voucher per visit per table. Dine-in or carry-out. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.