- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Deal issued as 2 - $15 vouchers
- Food prepared with organic and locally-made ingredients
- Promotion Expires October 4, 2013
DealChicken is always in favor of going green and saving some in the process. Today's deal from Tree Huggers Cafe does that and also pleases your taste buds. Yes, with menu items that are locally inspired such as seared Ahi tuna with Mediterranean risotto green bean salad, wild salmon with curried Brussel sprouts and brown rice, asparagus Cheddar quiche with dill shallot sauce, and stuffed spaghetti squash with roasted vegetables and homemade marinara, the cafe is a delight to vegetarians and vegans. Also, no need to leave others at home. Meat, fish, and poultry lovers can sink their teeth into burgers prepared from humanely-raised beef and paninis made with organic chicken or dolphin-friendly tuna wraps.
Tree Huggers Cafe completely fulfills its motto, 'A Green Place to Eat.' They use organic ingredients for most menu items, buy produce from nearby farms in-season, and use biodegradable and recyclable ingredients. Even the design of the restaurant incorporates many recycled materials.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (2 - $15 Vouchers)
- Limit one purchase per person and one as a gift. Vouchers are split into two $15 vouchers, must be used separately. Each separate voucher must be used in one visit. Only one voucher per table per day. Dine-in only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase date.See Terms of Service for additional refund details.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.