- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Split into two $15 vouchers
- Not valid on Holidays or Sundays
- Promotion Expires June 30, 2013
Whether you're up at the crack of dawn or the stroke of noon, you're just in time to greet the friendly faces at Scrambler Marie's in Mentor and Mayfield Heights. Both locations serve up tasty breakfast and lunch fare. For breakfast, try the hash and eggs, biscuits and gravy, or traditional, seafood or veggie eggs benedict, Uncle Moose's Manhandler skillet with three meats or an order of banana nut pancakes with granola and sliced almonds. If you're stopping in for lunch, try the crunchy apple/chicken salad, triple decker BLT sandwich, garlic portabella and Swiss Angus burger, turkey club wrap or a big, hot bowl of house-made soup. No matter which menu item you choose, you'll get it for half price when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of food and drink!
With locations on Som Center Road in Mayfield Heights and Mentor Avenue in Mentor, Scrambler Marie's is nearby no matter where you are on Cleveland's east side. Started in 1989, Scrambler Marie's offers guests a casual atmosphere and classic menu that's perfect for the entire family. The restaurant offers hearty, healthy, freshly made menu options for both breakfast and lunch.
$15 for $30 worth of breakfast and more (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. Purchaser receives two $15.00 vouchers to be used on separate visits. No cash back. One voucher per visit per table. Not valid on Sundays or holidays. Not valid on taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.