• $25 for $50 worth of Chinese fare
• Every meal is prepared from scratch with fresh product
• Each dish offers a distinct taste
• Not valid for buffet
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 19, 2013
Looking for the feeling of faraway lands? DealChicken says you needn't look any further than Inchin's Bamboo Garden. The owner describes the restaurant's cuisine as "an artful blend of exotic ingredients," influenced by China's Szechwan province with a dash of India's eclectic flavors. Every meal is prepared from scratch with fresh food, and each dish offers a distinct taste. Lingering over your drinks while waiting for appetizers like Tomato Ginger Clear Soup, Crispy Chili Baby Corn or Pan-Fried Chili Paneer and then your individually prepared meal is worth the extra time. Once you dive into your Crispy Eggplant Chili Honey, Shanghai Potatoes or a variety of paneer/tofu dishes, you'll feel just like you're back East—way East!
Bamboo Garden is in North Olmsted. Hours are Mondays-Thursdays 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 5-10 p.m., Fridays 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 5-10:30 p.m., Saturdays noon-3 p.m. and 5-10:30 p.m. and Sundays noon-3 p.m. and 5-10 p.m.
$25 for $50 worth of Chinese fare
- May purchase multiple vouchers. One per table per visit. Not valid for buffet. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.