• $37.50 shellac manicure and pedicure ($75 value)
• $37.50 one-hour Swedish or deep tissue massage ($75 value)
• $37.50 one-hour facial ($75 value)
• By appointment only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 12, 2013
Today, the DealChicken's found a sweet deal to unruffle your feathers in several different ways. Emily's Petite Salon & Spa is offering half-off three different options: a shellac mani/pedi combo, a one-hour Swedish or deep tissue massage, or save 50% on a one-hour facial!
The salon is named after its owner, Emily Matthews-Ivey, who has 29 years of experience delivering modern and fashionable styles. Your plumage will be in the capable hands of her experienced staff, and with their attention to customer service, your visit should be a pampered one.
Emily's Petite Salon and Spa opened in 2010 and is located in 2,100 square feet of space in Tremont. In addition to hair services, Emily's also offers haircuts, styling, color maintenance, as well as waxing and makeup application. The salon also recently expanded to include a designer consignment section. The salon is open Tuesday through Saturday.
$37.50 shellac manicure and pedicure ($75 value)
- Limit one purchase per person and two as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. One voucher per customer per visit. By appointment only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$37.50 one-hour Swedish or deep tissue massage ($75 value)