• $10 for Saturday wine tasting for two people ($20 value)
• Great opportunity to try new wines and socialize
• Beautiful location in the historic district of Olmsted Falls
• Must be at least 21 years of age to purchase and redeem
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 7, 2013
Sick and tired of retail stores’ stale wine selections? Bored with your weekend plans? Alleviate both problems with a Saturday wine-tasting experience at The Olde Wine Cellar in the heart of Olmsted Falls. Touted as a “boutique wine shop,” this independent, locally owned retailer boasts a large selection of lesser-known wines that you just can’t find at large chain stores. They say their beautiful venue (they’ve got a patio overlooking Plum Creek) is perfect for trying new vino while mingling with a fresh crowd.
The Olde Wine Cellar has been around since 1998, but new owners Mike and Kari Jacobs took over in 2010. They're open Monday-Saturday, with wine tasting events held every Friday and Saturday. Ask about their featured 'Wine of the Day.'
$10 Saturday wine tasting for two people ($20 value)
- Limit one purchase per person. Must be at least 21 years of age to purchase and redeem. Wine tastings happen every Saturday at 6:00 P.M. Go to http://www.oldewinecellar.com/events for a list of Saturday wine tastings. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.