• $40 worth of food and drinks for $20
• Good toward all menu items
• Good toward alcoholic drinks
• Valid only at Mayfield Heights location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 25, 2012
Time to give your bones a rattling good time? Grab this half-priced deal and head to the Boneyard, which packs more entertainment under one roof than a many a county fair. Since you can’t eat music and games, you’ll appreciate the spread of comfort food on the menu. Whether you’re after mac and cheese (how about chicken and bacon with that?), stick-to-your-ribs pasta or just chips and "bad to the bone" salsa, there’s plenty here to chase down with a Boneyard beer. This deal lets you enjoy it all for half off.
The Boneyard offers about 140 arcade games, three pool tables, big-screen TVs and live music every weekend: Now, that's entertainment. Game-day drink specials add an extra kick. Babysitter unavailable? No problem: There's plenty to do in the game room for kids.
$20 for $40 Worth of Food & Drink
- Valid at Mayfield Height Location Only. Must purchase one entree. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based off original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.