- Authentic New York style pizza
- Hand-made dough made daily
- Fresh homemade special New York sauce
- Deal includes 18' 2-topping traditional pizza, garlic knots, and 2 drinks
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2014
Finding true New York-style pizza is a rare bird. Does it fly way over here in Cincy? Well, the crafty chefs at Roc-A-Fella’s Pizza have managed to replicate a New York recipe for homemade and hand-tossed thin-crust pizza that’s lightly covered in a garlicky, creamy pizza sauce, topped with fresh toppings and baked in a stone oven, right in their Sharonville kitchen. Just like in New York, you can buy pizza by the slice, big enough to actually fold, so you can eat it like a true New Yorker. But with this deal, you might want to order a whole pie, since you can get $28 worth of grub for $14. This dinner for two deal includes an 18' two-topping traditional pizza, their yummy garlic knots, and two drinks. You’ll get a bite of the Big Apple, for small potatoes.
Located in Sharonville, south of Depot Square next to the Post Office, Roc-A-Fella's Pizza prides itself on its authentic New York recipes and fresh ingredients, and guarantees that you'll leave satisfied with their Big Apple flavors. If for any reason you're not thrilled, they'll make it right for you, no matter what.
$14 for a pizza dinner for two ($28 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Dine-in or take-out. Gratuity not included. Must use entire voucher.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.