• $29.95 for two admissions ($59.90 value)
• The country’s largest Creation Museum
• Bringing the Bible to life
• Admission valid for two consecutive days
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 4, 2013
Scrambling to find a unique holiday gift? Consider giving your friends and family a real life Biblical experience. It's possible when they journey through the state-of the-art 70,000-square-foot Creation Museum in Petersburg. DealChicken has a tip—before visiting, plan out what you want to do and see. There’s so much to explore here that it will take more than a day. The good news is your admission will be valid for two days and right now you can save 50% off the regular price. Enjoy personal interaction with the 160 exhibits, including the Garden of Eden, the Dinosaur Den and Noah’s Ark Construction Site. There are also movies, gardens, workshops and special programs.
First opened in 2007, the Creation Museum is located on a 49-acre site at 2800 Bullittsburg Church Road. You'll find it two exits west of the Cincinnati Airport. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
$29.95 for admission for two ($59.90 value)
- May purchase four vouchers person and up to two as gifts. Tickets are valid for two consecutive days. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.