• $15 buys $30 worth of food and drink
• Authentic Mexican made from family recipes
• Located near Jungle Jim's in Eastgate
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 12, 2013
Today, DealChicken leads the way to a little corner of Mexico, located just outside downtown Cincinnati. It's called Rincon Mexicano, which translates as "Mexican corner." And the food truly is authentic Mexican, made according to family recipes. The chef uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients possible to turn those recipes into sensational burritos, chimichangas, salsas and much more. You'll enjoy your expertly prepared meal surrounded by original artwork by Villatana from Tulsa Jalisco Mexico … and feeling as if you've been transported to Mexico. Es delicioso!
Rincon Mexicano is proud to bring a bit of Mexico to Cincinnati's east side. The eatery is also happy to host your private party or serve your catering needs. There's also an on-site gift shop, La Mariposa (butterfly), where you'll find authentic pottery, handcrafted jewelry and many more gift items.
$15 for $30 worth of Mexican cuisine
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Not valid for alcohol or during holidays. One voucher per table. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.