• $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
• Large variety of delicious, made-to-order sandwiches
• Home to the famous Smokin' Cowboy
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 28, 2013
Cheese steaks, sloppiest Joes, wraps—that's just a sampling of what's available when you order up a meal at the Sandwich Station in Colonia. DealChicken's favorite also happens to be one of the most popular items on the menu: the original “smokin' cowboy.” This specialty sandwich features Boar's Head Buffalo chicken, pepper jack cheese and bacon topped with a chipotle sauce. Whatever you choose, you'll save 50% on your bill.
The Sandwich Station serves only Boar's Head meat products on its sandwiches and wraps. The eatery is open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiple deals for self and as gifts. One voucher per person, per visit. Must be used in one visit. No cash back. No credit back. No cash refunds or exchanges. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.