- $20 for $40 worth of BBQ and Mexican food
- 'Courier News’ 2012 Best BBQ in Central Jersey
- Valid Sunday through Thursday
- Promotion Expires March 28, 2013
Sometimes, when DealChicken feels peckish, he wants a little of this and a little o’ that... so he’s treating his tummy to fixins at the Grub Hut, where $20 will buy $40 worth of tasty Mexican fare, plus some of Central NJ’s finest BBQ. From sassafras wings to fresh-this-minute guacamole to award-winning BBQ brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken or sliced turkey, you can start south of the border and wind up in Hog Heaven in one delicious sitting. But whether you begin at smokey and end at sweet or vice versa, you’re sure to exit with a satisfied smile on your face—and extra change filling out your wallet!
Located at 307 North Main Street in Manville, the Grub Hut is open Monday, 10 a.m. to 2 a.m., and Tuesday-Sunday, noon to 10 p.m. They recently won Central Jersey's Best of the Best 2012-Best BBQ-by Central Jersey readers.
$20 for $40 worth of food
- May purchase multiple for self. Valid Sunday-Thursday. 18% gratuity is recommended. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Valid for dine-in orders only. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One per table, one per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Valid for dinner only. Valid only for food purchase, excludes drinks.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.