• $15 for $30 worth of menu items (alcohol excluded)
• Authentic Mexican cuisine with tasty spices and marinades
• Casual and down-to-earth atmosphere
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 4, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, but let's face it… it may be French, but it's still chickens. Wouldn't your loved ones prefer a tasty Mexican meal from Mi Casita? This authentic Mexican eatery features recipes from Sinaloa, Mexico, a location unique for its variety of ingredients and flavors. Celebrate the holidays with a half-price voucher you can use to save money on your meal. The menu features a wide variety of tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, tostadas, burritos, fajitas and specialty dishes such as peppercorn steak, birria (a spicy Mexican stew made with pork and roasted peppers) and sweet chili glazed chicken.
Mi Casita, located at 84 N. Main Street, is open noon to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. The lunch menu is offered from noon to 4:30 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of food and beverages
- May purchase 3 per person and 3 additional as gifts. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.